Being in the cleaning business since 1991, we have heard just about every question possible. Below are some of the most common ones. Browse through them. If you still have questions or require further detail, give us a call at (919) 967-7592 and we’ll do our best to get you the information you seek!
- Q: Can I get an estimate?A: Yes, just call us at 919-967-7592.
- Q: How do we generate a price?A: Prices are generated after doing a walk of the property and making an analysis of the home’s needs and special features.
- Q: What's the difference between a maid service and what we offer?A: We are a blend of a maid and janitorial service. We follow a maintenance cleaning program with rotations which frees you from your weekly cleaning and allows some customization for your home’s unique needs.
- Q: What services do we offer?A: Residential Cleaning, Commercial and Janitorial Cleaning, Windows, Carpet Cleaning, Move out and Presentation cleans for Realtors, Owners and Landlords.
- Q: Do you use Hypo allergenic products?A: Yes — they are available with prior consultation with our specialists.
- Q: Are you a Green cleaning company?A: Green cleaning is a journey with a moving target. We strive to carefully balance green interests with sanitizing for antimicrobial effectiveness. Microfibers and de-ionized water have been shown to reach sanitizing levels within the defined range of disinfection! Please ask for more information by phone or during your walk.
- Q: How soon can you come?A: We can generally get you scheduled within 2 weeks.
- Q: Are pets a problem?A: No, We do expect aggressive animals be properly contained.
- Q: If I am at work how do you gain access to my home?A: We have a key system. About 80% of our clients provide a key. It is coded and kept secure at the office. Only the team leader is given the key and, if applicable, the code for the alarm.
- Q: Are your Cleaning people trained? If so what certifications do they hold?A: Yes, our teams are trained in home and a number have received IICRC certification for the professional House Cleaning Technician. Bruce, our President, is the current Chair for the Technical Advisory Committee now revising the House Cleaning Technician test for that Certification.
- Q: Do you participate in the Federal e-Verify Program (required for companies with over 25 employees in NC)?A: Yes – you can follow this link to check us and other companies. Please use the following data to check our status: Our Legal name is Triangle Town & Country Services, Inc. and the city of our registration is Pittsboro, NC 27312. .
- Q: What kind of background check do you do for your staff if they will be in my home?A: Our older employees have proven clean records with their years of experience with us. Our new employees have background checks done before they are placed in homes.
Have a question about our business or cleaning services that we did not answer here… or just want help getting started? Either reach us via our contact page or call us at (919) 967-7592 today!