Transform Your House to a Healthy Home
“T & C has cleaned my home for almost 20 yrs. they are professional and conscientious . I have referred many friends to them. They respond, reschedule as necessary. They cover for holidays. They respond appropriately as necessary. All and all,they are the best service I’ve ever used. Steadfast service. Great employees!!”–Judy L., Chapel Hill NC
“These folks do a great job at a great price. They are thorough, trustworthy and efficient. I highly recommend!”–Martha M., Hillsborough NC
“Town and Country cleaners are reliable, responsible and do quality work. We’ve employed them for more than 8 years and know that they will care for our home as we would.”–Mary H., Pittsboro NC
Serving Chapel Hill, Carrboro, Pittsboro, Hillsborough, and Durham
At Town & Country: Excellence is our #1 Goal
Some cleaning companies DO NOT… and we don’t have to… BUT WE DO!
- Use Hospital-grade microfiber cloths (proven to be as effective at REMOVING bacteria as disinfectants are at KILLING bacteria, but leaving NO toxic residues);
- Use High-filtration vacuums that ‘scrub’ [n.b. or filter?] the air at near-H.E.P.A. levels;
- Use continuing education to keep owners, managers and staff up to date on processes, surfaces, equipment, industry research
- Take positive steps to protect your family’s health and indoor air quality;
- Perform background checks, DMV checks and National Database of Sexual Offenders checks
- GUARANTEE YOUR SATISFACTION with our work
And beyond that, we also:
- As a NC business employing over 25 employees, ALL new employees are subject to e-Verify and must prove eligibility to work in the U.S.
- OUR GUARANTEE: If you are not satisfied with our work or have concerns, we ask that you give us the opportunity to make it right. Please call us within one full day of the clean and we WILL RETURN within 2 business days to redress the missed area.
What IS included in every house cleaning visit
- Extension dusting from high (ca. 10’) to low
- Exterior surfaces and outsides of appliances hand-wiped from about a five-foot height
- Counter tops and backsplashes cleaned
- Cabinet knobs and handle areas wiped
- Base cabinet doors thoroughly wiped down as needed
- Stove-tops degreased; smooth tops and chrome areas cleaned
- Stainless steel cleaned appropriately and streaks removed
- Inside of the microwave oven wiped out.
- Chrome wiped to a gleam
- Entire accessible floor vacuumed, then damp-mopped.
- Extension dusting from high (ca. 10’ to low)
- Entire tub/shower enclosures
- shower doors and their tracks
- Toilets cleaned inside and out
- Sinks cleaned and chrome shined
- Counters and backsplashes
- Mirrors cleaned to a streak-free gleam
- Bathroom floors damp-mopped
- Baseboards damp-mopped, with accessible corners.
Dusting & Vacuuming
- Extension dusting, removing cobwebs and dust up to 12’
- Lamps and furniture dusted to the floor
- Glass surfaces (table tops, mirrors e.g. spray-and-wiped
- Upholstered furniture in high use areas may be vacuumed on rotation
- Woodwork (chair rails, window sills, door- & window-ledges) dusted
- Small items (except on high or closed shelves) picked up and dusted under – up to 6 per shelf, eye level or below
- Carpeted floors vacuumed with high filtration vacuum
- Hard surface floors similarly vacuumed and (usually) damp mopped.
- Up to one pair of slider doors may be washed inside (outside if time and weather permits)
- Wastebaskets emptied and re-placed where found, without liners except in the kitchen
- No staff contact with human or animal waste is permitted, so litter boxes and diaper pails are not included
- For bed linen change, leave your selected linen out on the bed (one is included each visit) and we will strip the bed, remake it and place the soiled linens in your designated location.